[ros-users] pcl_ros outlier removal

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Mon Feb 7 21:09:10 UTC 2011

Georg,

Can you please try to add a PassThrough filter ahead, and see if that works? We haven't managed to test all combinations
yet, and I'm just wondering whether a recent update broke it.

We do need to build proper unit tests for all these nodelets... at some point.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org