[ros-users] Segway RMP 200/400

Kent Williams k3nt00 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:26:44 UTC 2011

Hi  William,

I was the last one to work on this. Unfortunately the rmp 400 I was working
with had to go back to its home abruptly so I wasn't able to even straighten
things out. This package can be configured to work via usb with the
controller boards on the rmp. Using the manual and the player rmp driver,
you should be able to put something together rather easily. If you need any
assistance don't hesitate to email me.

Kent