[ros-users] uvc_camera and stereo_proc

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 17:49:37 UTC 2011

Abhy,

IIRC, the stereo image proc node doesn't need to be pushed down into a
namespace. That is only important if you are running multiple pairs of
cameras.

What is the output of rxgraph if you run uvc_stereo and stereo_image_proc,
both with no remappings or namespaces? Does stereo image proc successfully
subscribe to your cameras and output point clouds/disparity images?

- Eric