[ros-users] uvc_camera and stereo_proc

Homer Manalo homer.manalo at roboteknik.com
Wed Feb 9 07:24:53 UTC 2011

Abhy,

You could remap the namespace as what Raphael said. In your
stereo_node.launch insert this inside the camera node: <remap
from="left/image_raw" to="/stereo/left/image_raw" />. Do this with the right
as well, then you could use the $ROS_NAMESPACE=stereo rosrun
stereo_image_proc stereo_image_proc __name:=proc.

You could also try this one: $ROS_NAMESPACE=/ rosrun stereo_image_proc
stereo_image_proc __name:=proc. When you got this topic "/left/image_raw"
your namespace becomes "/"(am i right on this?). I think I've encountered
this one already.

Look at this: http://www.ros.org/wiki/Names

-Homer