[ros-users] ROS Diamondback Beta 2

Moritz Tenorth tenorth at cs.tum.edu
Wed Feb 9 18:42:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 02/09/2011 12:53 PM, Moritz Tenorth wrote:
> that issue with knowrob is known and will be solved in the next days...
> We will remove those files and folders and move two large 3rdparty
> packages (opencyc and mary_tts) out of the stack.
the packages have been moved out of the KnowRob stack into the
tum-ros-pkg repository [1] and the stack is in the release pipeline again.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Moritz

[1] http://tum-ros-pkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tum-ros-pkg/knowledge/

Dipl.-Ing. Moritz Tenorth      | tenorth at cs.tum.edu
Technische Universität München | Karlstr. 45
80333 München                  | Germany
ias.cs.tum.edu/people/tenorth  | Tel: +49 89 289-26912