[ros-users] Error from first rosmake of tod_sub

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Fri Feb 11 16:26:54 UTC 2011

Oliver,

On 02/11/2011 07:29 AM, oliver wrote:
> I've downloaded stacks "object_recognition" and
> object_recognition_experiment" to execute a package "tod_sub".
>
> After rosmake an error comes up such as...
>
> "Eigen2 support must be enabled by defining EIGEN2_SUPPORT before including
> any Eigen header"

You need to make sure that the latest version of <eigen> is present in your system. To do this, check the version of the
geometry stack using this command:

$ grep rosbuild_make_distribution `rospack find eigen`/../CMakeLists.txt | awk -F '[()]' {'print $2'}

I believe 1.3.6 is the latest. If your version is lower, you need to upgrade the geometry stack (either through our
debian packaging system or from source).

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org