[ros-users] failling to compile mapping/pointcloud_registration (Eigen issue?)

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Fri Feb 11 18:41:32 UTC 2011

Raphael,

On 02/11/2011 10:24 AM, Raphael Favier wrote:

> Radu,
>
> I am not sure if this is the correct answer that you expect, but I found
> that manifest.xml of ctrutle/stacks/point_cloud_perception/pcl does include
> eigen3:

Got it. That's it. You cannot use the mapping stack against the older version of PCL. This is partly our fault as we've
been developing code in sandbox in trunk_cturtle that does not compile against cturtle. We'll be more careful in the
future. In the meantime, the respective authors of those packages should make sure that the code is moved to
trunk_dturtle and removed from trunk_cturtle to avoid further confusion.

In your case however, you could overlay perception_pcl from unstable in order to solve the compile probem.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org