[ros-users] Synchronize throttling

Patrick Mihelich mihelich at willowgarage.com
Fri Feb 11 18:55:37 UTC 2011

Hi Hordur,

Unfortunately topic_tools does not support synchronized throttling.
Can you open
a ticket <https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/newticket> to make sure this gets
tracked?

I don't have an easier solution for you than hand-rolling a node to
subscribe to the four topics, synchronized, and republish them at a slower
rate.

Cheers,
Patrick