[ros-users] manipulation stack problems

Kaijen Hsiao hsiao at willowgarage.com
Fri Feb 11 21:32:49 UTC 2011

Hi Ugo,

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Ugo Cupcic <ugo at shadowrobot.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure on which topic I should subscribe to visualize the
> attached_object in rviz as well. (I looked at the tf but couldn't see any tf
> moving with the model, once the hand has grasped the can).

Just noticed this last bit in your last email.  Hopefully you've
figured it out already, but in case you haven't, you visualize
attached objects the same way you visualize all the collision models
that you've added to the collision environment.  In our setup, the
topic is /collision_model_markers/environment_server but yours may
vary if you've changed your setup significantly.  There's no separate
tf frame associated with the object being broadcast.

-Kaijen