[ros-users] Synchronize throttling

Kaijen Hsiao kaijenhsiao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 22:13:31 UTC 2011

Hi Hordur,
Just to save you a tiny bit of rewrite time, if you look in
https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/branches/trunk_cturtle/sandbox/grasp_playpen/src
I do the same thing (subscribe, synchronize, republish) for the PR2's
narrow and wide stereo cameras in throttle_stereo.cpp .  I also wrote
a modified version of rxbag's recorder.py that does throttled
recording of a list of topics at different rates from (Python) code,
which is in grasp_playpen/src/grasp_playpen, in case that's useful to
you.

-Kaijen