[ros-users] Videre STOC Problem

Antons Rebguns anton at email.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 11 23:33:47 UTC 2011

Chris,

> The problem does not happen in smallv and does not appear to happen in
> coriander.  It is present in disparity view when using image_view's
> stereo_view node.  videre_stereo_cam's disparity_view displays no disparity
> image.

I fixed the disparity display, apparently the time stamp on disparity
image was missing that is why the synchronizer couldn't get two
matching images and did not display anything. I am still not sure what
the problem might be. I just plugged in STOC that we have here and it
works just fine. The firmware versions are newer though, but I doubt
that would cause this problem:

Camera Firmware: 07.00
Imager Firmware: 0007
STOC Version: 04.02

I'll keep looking, maybe something jumps at me as I look at the code.

Anton