[ros-users] ROS on BeagleBoard-xM - problems installing

koen buys buys.koen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 19:57:25 UTC 2011

We've been upgrading our embedded ROS installation at our lab for a
course, we'll be able
to release new guidelines soon.
The installation you mentioned was tested on our Beagleboards (old
version) and not yet
on our Beagleboard-xM (but I assume this should also work just fine)
The new guidelines will be for our xM series.
I'll ask for the cross-compile toolchain tomorrow.

Koen