[ros-users] compiling openni_camera missing Eigen/core?

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Sun Feb 13 20:29:08 UTC 2011

Brian,

Eigen in CTurtle is version 2.0.15, so you need to overlay the geometry stack, branch unstable to get the latest Eigen.
The newer 3D perception stacks all require unstable.

You could also participate in the beta unstable/diamondback program and let us know whether things work out for you.
We're close to releasing diamondback final, so things should be pretty stable right now.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org