[ros-users] Best option for communication over an unreliable link?

Cedric Pradalier cedric.pradalier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 09:32:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

As an additional input, we have developed a generic message transport plugin
architecture [1]. This allows to implement your own kind of transport for
any type. For instance, we've implemented a udp multicast and a shared mem
transport.
This could be a framework to implement your link, although it is a single
master approach.

[1] http://www.ros.org/wiki/ethzasl_message_transport

HTH