[ros-users] compiling openni_camera missing Eigen/core?

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Mon Feb 14 18:31:10 UTC 2011

On 02/13/2011 08:24 PM, brian Corwin wrote:
> As another interesting thing, I installed diamondback, and tried to build NI and it crashed on making one of the PCL
> packages.
>
> I overlayed the unstable perception pcl and addons and it segfaulted again on
>
>    /home/bchinn/ni_diamond/ros_pkg/stacks/perception_pcl/pcl/include/pcl/pcl_base.h:216:   instantiated from here
>    /usr/include/c++/4.4/bits/stl_vector.h:435: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
>    Please submit a full bug report,
>    with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>    See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.4/README.Bugs> for instructions.

I'm really lost here. :)

Do you have any other systems that you could try this on?

As far as I know, random internal compiler errors like this indicate bad/faulty hardware. Can you compile anything else
for that matter? Is this a new machine or an older development machine?

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org