[ros-users] Adding a New Stereo System to ROS

Stefan Kohlbrecher stefan.kohlbrecher at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:37:10 UTC 2011

Hi Adi,

my group is working on a driver. Last time I checked (2 days ago ;) )
it was possible to retrieve images from 2 sensors (we only have a
two-sensor system) and perform stereo calibration for the first time.
It's really very basic at this point, but I'll look into getting it
into some publicly accessible Repo.

regards,
Stefan