[ros-users] Adding a New Stereo System to ROS

Stefan Kohlbrecher stefan.kohlbrecher at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:50:47 UTC 2011

Hi Adi,

yes, a driver is currently in development at our group. Mind you, it
is still in a very early stage (like I said, first calibration worked
3 days ago), so it will take quite some time till it really is "ready"
in the sense that it will be feature-complete and tested. I'll look
into making the current development version available via a public
repo though. I guess we wouldn't mind cooperative development then too
;)

regards,
Stefan