[ros-users] CFP IEEE Africon 2011 Special Session on Robotics and AI

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Feb 17 17:38:56 UTC 2011

Please only send ros-related e-mails to this list.  This list is very
high traffic and cannot accomodate general robotics announcements.

To give examples:

 * CFP announcements are okay, if they are for a ROS-related workshop
or the like
 * Job postings are okay, if they are specifically looking for ROS experience

robotics-worldwide and other mailing lists already exist to accomodate
general robotics postings and we asked that those be used instead.

 - Ken