[ros-users] ROS Diamondback Release Candidate 1

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Feb 17 17:57:58 UTC 2011

Hi Yohei,

We will be using Diamondback in our development from now on.  This will mean:

Packages that we are still developing: these will remain in
trunk_cturtle if they are compatible with both C Turtle and
Diamondback.  If we break compatibility, we will move them to
trunk_diamondback or trunk_electric.

Packages that we are not developing: these will remain in
trunk_cturtle.  You are welcome to contact the authors of these
packages if you wish to take them over or create your own copies.

Please keep in mind these packages are our least stable packages.

I hope this helps.

best,
Ken