[ros-users] manipulation stack problems

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Fri Feb 18 14:56:40 UTC 2011

Ok, so I'm still stuck with my problem of undetected collision between the
attached object and the environment.

I have one question:
Is this collision computed by the ik_constrained_planner? I had to set
"self.perception_running = 0" in ik_utilities.py, as I don't have an
ik_constrained_planner: I'm using the generic arm_kinematics module with my
robot. Would this explain the behavior I have?

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic | Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com