[ros-users] Simple Navigation

Mark Norman marknorman at merlinsystemscorp.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 15:25:28 UTC 2011

Hi Goncalo,

We built a 'coastal' type navigation demo using Roomba type robot and
sensors hooked up to a ESD1000 Bluetooth module to offload the computation
to another server.  If you are not too concerned with accuracy it works
quite well. You can see a video demo here:

http://www.youtube.com/merlinlive

<http://www.youtube.com/merlinlive>Unfortunately, we have not ported this
into the ROS framework yet.

Best regards,