[ros-users] 'rviz' received an X Window System error

Stefan Kohlbrecher stefan.kohlbrecher at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:31:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

does it happen everytime or occasionally on startup? I know at least
one computer with a Intel graphics card where starting rviz has about
a 50/50 chance (or a bit worse) of successfully starting rviz without
the "Bad Drawable" error. (cturtle, Ubuntu 10.10 32 bit IIRC). When
startup worked though, rviz is usable on that machine.

regards,
Stefan