[ros-users] [PCL-users] release vs relwithdebinfo

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Wed Feb 23 00:46:51 UTC 2011

Interesting suggestion.

I am not sure if creating extra -dbg puts a large burden on our debian package generation system, but if it doesn't,
that sounds like a great idea!

Thanks for the feedback!

PS. We have the same problem with many libraries not just PCL. I was talking about PCL in my e-mail because that's the
one we tested.

Cheers,
Radu.
--