[ros-users] pcl_ros failing to compile

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Wed Feb 23 00:55:13 UTC 2011

Aaron,

I bet what's happening is that your system has different versions of pcl installed (one from debs maybe and one from
source - and the debs one is set ahead in your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH?).

The best thing to do is make sure that roscd pcl and roscd pcl_ros go to the right directories. The code should
definitely work. Also, are you on cturtle, unstable, or diamondback?

PS. As always, pcl-users@ is a better forum for PCL questions as we can archive them and have them consistent in one
place. Thanks! :)

Cheers,
Radu.