[ros-users] compilation breaks for posedetectiondb

Rosen Diankov rosen.diankov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:00:58 UTC 2011

hi Raph,

My only guess is that you have an old openrave library cached
somewhere, possibly in your /usr/local/lib or /usr/lib. Or perhaps you
have the openrave ros package checked out in another place. Can you
try doing "locate libopenrave.so" and "locate libopenrave-core.so".

can you also do

rospack export --lang=cpp --attrib=lflags openrave

and confirm that the correct directories are getting included.
thanks,
rosen,