[ros-users] Smach Concurrence transitions

Nikos Mitsou nmitsou at lsr.ei.tum.de
Thu Feb 24 17:43:02 UTC 2011

Thanks for the help, I got it now.
But I have another question.
I want to pass an output of an action in a state, lets say State_A, into
another state State_B. State_B is inside a Concurrence but State_A is
outside of it. Is this possible?

So far I have managed to pass parameters by using userdata, result_slots
and remapping between states in the same state_machine.
However, when one state is inside a Concurrence, it complains that
userdata is empty.
Any ideas?

Thanks again
Nikos