[ros-users] Ros Node for Sick LMS 100

Tien Thanh nttputus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:30:25 UTC 2011

Thanks,

Actually, I'm looking for a documentation which shows how to connect LMS111
to ROS using LMS1x and libLMS1xx packs.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Jochen Sprickerhof <
ros-users at jochen.sprickerhof.de> wrote:

> * nttputus <nttputus at gmail.com> [2011-02-25 01:45]:
> >
> > I'm newbee in Sick laser scanner stuff, and I have a LMS111, and already
> > installed LMS1xx and libLMS1xx, anybody can tell me how can I connect and
> > get a first try of LMS, like a tutorial (for example:
> > http://www.ros.org/wiki/sicktoolbox_wrapper/Tutorials/UsingTheSicklms)
>
> sicktoolbox is for the LMS200, try the LMS1xx node from here:
> https://github.com/konradb3/RCPRG-ros-pkg
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jochen

Tien Thanh Nguyen
Erasmus Mundus Master Program
EU4M - European Union Master in Mechatronics and Micro-mechatronics systems
Hochschule Karlsruhe Technik und Wirtschaft - Germany
Ecole Nationale Superieure de Mecanique et de Microtechniques de Besancon -
France
Phone-mobile : +32.(0)499239087
http://www.eu4m.eu