[ros-users] bfl error

Kevin Walchko kevin.walchko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 01:40:32 UTC 2011

Hello,

My ros installation is having a problem loading bfl when I run robot_pose_ekf on OS X.

[kevin at tardis scout]$ rosrun robot_pose_ekf robot_pose_ekf
dyld: Library not loaded: liborocos-bfl.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/kevin/ros/stacks/navigation/robot_pose_ekf/bin/robot_pose_ekf
  Reason: image not found
/Users/kevin/ros/ros/bin/rosrun: line 35:   239 Trace/BPT trap          $exepath "$@"

Using "rospack find bfl" finds it okay.

Using "rosmake bfl" works too and I can see the library in my /ros/stacks/common/bfl/bfl-boost/lib … so it is being created. I assume somewhere a script to setup the environment is being missed.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Kevin