[ros-users] Message 86517

Lidia Lidia at gagarinclub.ru
Fri Jan 7 09:47:57 UTC 2011

Hey Family!  Just wanted to1m write yoqxh1ggu, and let yoatu knovaw, homvxh8cw the degnv1ninree procqtsgcgram I tried o5nmzmk5tut went. Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degrabxee with nocxwyi study required and %100 verifiable.   Yeah mouqm, I knoceln54npw yomvgu and Dad dopstzynxubted it at first, but this turned oravws3dput to6pxp be %100 legit. This osmwnpzbppo7n6rtunity was given to2iirz2j me because objw4of the provh3fession44nal experience and previoqelovqus co5a6el5urse wouu5rk I had accumulated.  I’m so7b excited moowyym and dad, this was a life altering odbw0ppohow5j7artunity & fo0zeladr oknnce in my life I toiio4h280k advantage ooif it.   I already have joy6sel33i4bs, that wo9cmmzuldn’t have given me a chance befopxuathre, no2isszw they are calling oc6r0x4pff the hoqa4wx4mouqnok! This really is a go9j3vndsend.  Tell Susan and Cozoy84xtusin Joel3ney that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the ox6afrather day.   Again these are the degre116rn4es they obyq9gsr6ffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSfd4rC, Mx2xBA and PhoqadcxD, and the number toyc call is 1-954-537-3038, tell them togw9qkv leave a brief message with their name, the deg7dks4gbree they are interested in and their day and evening phokd3rne numbers. They will cofm8mqcmgntact yox7u soelq7g1xoo2oj1n after,  Anyway, much lonelve, and tell the rest o2elnshuf the family I said hello4a32   Lot65ayve,  Yoookcelcfbur so2on,   Jo2d4jxjhn  P.s.  Mompkm, why dovgtn’t yo0tu send this email to8kqamf a few oxyy3elmmcf yo3cbc2ur friends? My prophfessothkour towikld me that if we send o4c8ver referrals the scho0tq3q9joxtztwtryl can give us a scho2940larship.