[ros-users] Stereo camera recommendation?

Pramod Bhagwat prbhagwat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:42:19 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick,
I am also trying to use the Bumblebee2 camera. I am able to compile and run
the package.
The camera is launched through the launch file present in the bumblebee2
package.
roslaunch bumblebee2 Bumblebee2.launch

Then launching the stereo_proc through following command
 ROS_NAMESPACE=bumblebee2 rosrun stereo_image_proc stereo_image_proc

After wards to view the stereo image using following command
rosrun image_view stereo_view stereo:=/bumblebee2 image:=image_mono

In the stereo view the the one of the window shows the right camera image
and the other window(named as left) shows the gray scale image(it has full
of black and white dots)  instead of showing the actual camera image.

Let me know if i am missing any settings/configurations.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,
pramod