[ros-users] expolring the indoor environment without having prior map

safdar_zaman safdaraslam at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 11:42:52 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I have done indoor navigation with map, where i made map of the environment,
then using navigation stack I moved Robot location to location by giving
coordinates from the map.
Now I want the  Robot to explorer an indoor environment to search for
something with specifying any location to go on. Is it possible without
having prior map? Or any other useful idea?
regards