[ros-users] Regarding Bumblebee2

Pramod Bhagwat prbhagwat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:59:20 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am using Bumblebee2 v1.0 package released from Soonhac Hong (code
repository: http://code.google.com/p/cu-ros-pkg).
The Bumblebee2 package is configured on Ubuntu 10.04 version and ROS CTurtle
version.
The camera used is Bumblebee2-03S2C model from Point Grey.
I am launching the camera through Bumblebee2.launch script present in launch
file folder of Bumblebbe2 package.
To see the left and right images i am using the image_viewer application.
The right camera image  is displayed properly.
But the left camera image is not displayed properly.
In the left camera viewer i am getting full of black and white dots without
proper image.
Do i need to set any configuration? or i am missing something? Let me know.

Warm Regards,
pramod