[ros-users] how to use kinect_pcl in C++ project

blueskin blueskin.neo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:18:45 UTC 2011

Hello folks,

I am trying to get point cloud data from kinect into my C++ project. I am
thinking of using kinect_pcl because from what I understand PCL gives a nice
point cloud data. But I wasn't able to find any wiki on kinect_pcl other
than http://www.ros.org/wiki/kinect_pcl.
I am able to compile and link my code with libkinect_driver and use it. But
if I want a nice PCL datastructure based data how can I use kinect_pcl in my
C++ code?
Thank you for any help.
Best,
CV