[ros-users] Request for Clue: OSX-specific linker flags, dependency resolution

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:07:36 UTC 2011

I could really use some help to fix defect #4659 in camera1394:

 https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/4659

Briefly, it seems we need to set OS-specific link flags to resolve the
driver's reference to libdc1394.

In addition, the camera_drivers/rosdeps.yaml currently only handles
ubuntu and fedora.

If you have access to ROS on an OSX system and can figure out what
needs to be done, I'll be very grateful. I doubt the changes will be
large, but I have no clue how to code it or test it.
--
 joq