[ros-users] Robot (non pr2) calibration using pr2_calibration stack.

Konrad Banachowicz konradb3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 22:16:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

I would like to calibrate my robot setup.
My setup is simpler than pr2, contains 6dof manipulator and static cameras.
I want calibrate positions of cameras and offset of manipulator joints.
pr2_calibration mostly fit my needs, but pr2_calibration_estimation does not
provide static camera sensor type. I think that it could be simply added,
but i am not very familiar with Python and NumPy. Can you provide me some
instruction how to add (modyfy camera chain) static camera sensor.

Pozdrawiam
Konrad Banachowicz