[ros-users] Missing some ROSBASH executables

maitri982 kcramer at sapiosciences.com
Sun Jan 23 16:20:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am fairly new to linux and ROS.  I just followed the instructions and
installed the baseline ROS packages.  All seems to have gone well except
that I am missing some common commands such as ROSCD and ROSLS.  I do have
the ROSBASH directory but it only has a few files such as ROSBASH, ROSTCSH,
etc.

FYI...the default installation path looks to be opt/ros/cturtle...

Can anyone suggest why I did not get these commands?

Thanks,
kevin