[ros-users] stere_image_proc connections problem

Sean Matthews sean.d.matthews at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:42:10 UTC 2011

Users,

A problem has recently sprung up on my PC where there was not one
before. stereo_image_proc does not display any subscriptions, nor does
the any node that subscribes to it show it as a subscription (using
rosnode info and rxgraph). However, the node does get images from a
Bumblebee2 camera and display the disparity map. These might be clues
to the main problem: the disparity image only updates at 1Hz
(exactly). I highly doubt this has anything to do with the speed of my
PC-- I could formerly display disparity images at 25-30Hz.

Thanks,
Sean