[ros-users] Make process of rosprolog does not find depends pakages

Lorenz Mösenlechner moesenle at in.tum.de
Mon Jan 3 16:08:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

did you actually only check out rosprolog or the whole knowrob stack?
You should always check out the knowrob stack since it contains the
file 'rosdep.yaml' which is required to resolve the rosdep
dependencies.

If you don't want to check out the complete stack, get the following
packages with apt-get manually:

sudo apt-get install swi-prolog swi-prolog-clib swi-prolog-http \
 swi-prolog-odbc swi-prolog-semweb swi-prolog-sgml swi-prolog-xpce

Lorenz

Lorenz Mösenlechner            | moesenle at in.tum.de
Technische Universität München | Boltzmannstr. 3
85748 Garching bei München     | Germany
http://ias.cs.tum.edu/         | Tel: +49 (89) 289-26910