[ros-users] could not run gazebo

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Mon Jan 3 20:13:47 UTC 2011

which driver did you install?  did you check
http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/SystemRequirements?
I think the proprietary one from the ati website is the one that works most
of the time, not the open source one... ATI GPU owners on this list can
correct me if I am wrong?  Thanks,
p.s. also, please post the error message on the console or in the ros logs
can help diagnose the problem.
John