[ros-users] vslam install

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Fri Jan 7 03:36:57 UTC 2011

Carlos,

You need to overlay perception_pcl for the latest vslam, or use the packages in unstable. If I understand correctly, the
setup that you're trying is a mix between released cturtle packages and trunk/unstable ones, and that's why you are
seeing those failures (most likely).

PS. Interesting e-mail user account :)

Cheers,
Radu.