[ros-users] vslam install

Carlos Jaramillo ubuntuslave at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 21:23:53 UTC 2011

I was able to successfully compile the "vslam_system" package after adding
the missing header file

#include <pcl/common/common.h>

to the

/path_to_MYDIR/vslam/frame_
common/include/frame_common/frame.h

and changing the corresponding "KdTreeANN" for the "KdTreeFLANN" (not sure
if needed, but I did that before realizing about the missing header file)

Please, try to fix that if possible.

Regards,