[ros-users] AVR and ROS

airthimble joseph.st.amand at mines.sdsmt.edu
Sun Jan 9 19:36:43 UTC 2011

I have been trying to use this package in order to communicate with a
Seeduino. I tried following the avr-bridge tutorial but had trouble with it.
I typically put together a make file for a project and just use a text
editor. I have no trouble using eclipse, I just cannot figure out how to
configure it. There does not seem to be a well-made tutorial for configuring
eclipse in Ubuntu 11.04.

If anyone would be able to give me a push in the right direction it would be
much appreciated!

Thanks!