[ros-users] Setup guide of uvc_stereo in ros

rinosh1989 rinosh1989 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 04:21:43 UTC 2011

Thanks i did get it rosmake'd successfully. But the issue i am really facing
is that the i think my camera doesn't use uvc drivers but uses sonixj driver
and hence when i  launched it he process died unexpectedly
"process has died [pid 27691, exit code -11]"
also it showed that it could not set the camera controls properly. I ran gdb
and found that a segmentation fault has occurred in line no.398 of
uvc_cam.cpp ie
"*prgb++ = sat(pyuv[i]+1.402f  *(pyuv[i+3]-128));" in "int
Cam::grab(unsigned char **frame, uint32_t &bytes_used)" function.
I was able to get my camera working without issues in guvcview. Is there i
could do in the source code to make it working. What is your opinion i
should do next.