[ros-users] ROS driver supporting Sparkfun IMU

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:33:50 UTC 2011

We used a dual-core atom 1.6GHz on our project and we were able to use a
Hokuyo LRF, the sfe IMU, an ax2550 with a python interface, a magellan dg14
GPS interfaced in python, the robot_pose_ekf from wg, the entire move_base
stack at 10Hz, and an opencv vision algorithm at ~9Hz all at the same time.
 That should give you an idea of what your system is capable of.

Also, the raxor 9dof should hook up to your computer via USB with a 3.3V
FTDI breakout: http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10009

Hope that helps,
 <http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10009>
William Woodall