[ros-users] weirdness in octomap?

Raphael Favier raphael.favier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:13:09 UTC 2011

Hello again,

I've continued my exploration and finally decided to have a look at the
sandbox package  http://www.ros.org/wiki/collision_octomap collision_octomap
.

It does not compile as it seems to use types that have been removed from
octomap2, namely OcTreeSet and OcTreeVolumeOrder.

( /home/raph/rosnodes/collision_octomap/src/collision_octomap.cpp:337:
error: ‘OcTreeSet’ is not a member of ‘octomap’
  /home/raph/rosnodes/collision_octomap/src/collision_octomap.cpp:346:
error: ‘OcTreeVolumeOrder’ is not a member of ‘octomap’
  /home/raph/rosnodes/collision_octomap/src/collision_octomap.cpp:347:
error: ‘OcTreeVolumeOrder’ is not a member of ‘octomap’ )

Does anyone know where to find their definition or what to replace them
with? (as they are in no include files of octomap2/include).

Thanks in advance

Raph