[ros-users] Request for Clue: OSX-specific linker flags, dependency resolution

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Thu Jan 13 23:40:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I could really use some help to fix defect #4659 in camera1394:
>
>  https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/4659
>
> Briefly, it seems we need to set OS-specific link flags to resolve the
> driver's reference to libdc1394.

I haven't tried it, but if I understand the problem, then something
like this should do it:

if(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME MATCHES "Darwin")
  target_link_libraries(camera1394_node dc1394 "-framework CoreServices")
else(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME MATCHES "Darwin")
  target_link_libraries(camera1394_node dc1394)
endif(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME MATCHES "Darwin")

	brian.