[ros-users] Request for Clue: OSX-specific linker flags, dependency resolution

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 19:28:33 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Troy Straszheim
<straszheim at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> +if(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME MATCHES "Darwin")
>>

> or
>
>   if(APPLE)

That is much shorter. Does it have exactly the same meaning?

The reason I had no clue to begin with was because I had grepped the
sources for OSX and not APPLE or Darwin.

This wiki page mentions using __APPLE__ for conditional compilation.
Perhaps it should explain how to do conditional builds, too:

 http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/OSX
--
 joq