[ros-users] human approach

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Fri Jan 14 23:17:54 UTC 2011

Nikos,

You'll probably want an additional costmap for your TrajectoryPlannerROS
object. It'll make things a lot easier to implement. Eventually, it'd be
nice to have the costmap be a nodelet that provides a ROS API that anyone
can use, but right now, its just a C++ library with ROS topics for
visualization... so having it in process will be important.

Hope this helps,

Eitan