[ros-users] rviz navigation tutorial

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:38:11 UTC 2011

Cristobal,

Looks like the p2os node is not publishing a /odom topic. It does look like
it is publishing on /pose with messages of type nav_msgs/Odometry, so you
should be able to remap topics. See
http://www.ros.org/wiki/Remapping%20Arguments for details on how to remap
the topic names. If you still have problems after reading that, post back
with exactly how you launch p2os and the nav stack so that we can help you
remap topics properly.

- Eric