[ros-users] Somebody using cmvision package?

Dan Lazewatsky lazewatskyd at cse.wustl.edu
Wed Jan 19 17:56:03 UTC 2011

I'm not the maintainer, but cmvision was used in an assignment for a a
robotics class we taught last semester. It can be a bit finicky sometimes,
but if things are setup properly, it will publish blobs as expected. If you
want to post your colors.txt and the command you're using to run cmvision,
I'd be happy to help.

-Dan